Beef on a Stick
Grilled Cambodian style steak on sticks are a fun and tasty treat to share with friends and family.
- Bamboo skewers
- 20 10” bamboo skewers
- 6.5 ounces Angkor Kroeung Prawlak
- 4 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2½ pounds Tri tip steak slice ⅓” thick, 1"x2” strips
- Soak the round-end of bamboo skewers in a cup of warm water (to prevent burning while cooking).
- In a large bowl mix Kroeung Prawlak with oil, then add beef and mix well.
- Slide the meat onto skewers, ensuring skewer is not exposed between the pieces of meat. Notice, the meat gets marinated by the process of skewing it onto the sticks.
- Grill over medium high heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
Serve with Freshly Pickled Vegetables, or papaya salad and your favorite cold beer. Tip: Skewered meat can be prepared ahead and frozen for future use.
Tried this recipe?Mention @AngkorFood or tag #angkorfood, thank you!
1 thought on “Beef on a Stick”
You must be logged in to post a comment.