Red Kampot Pepper Brandy-Cream Sauce
Cambodian take on classic brandy-cream sauce with the rare, fruity and floral red Kampot pepper.
- 2 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 Shallot minced
- 2 Cups Beef broth
- 1 T Butter
- 2 T Red Kampot Pepper cracked
- 2 ounce Brandy
- 6 T Heavy Cream
- 6 Anchovie fillets finely chopped
- 2 T All purpose flour
- Heat oil, add garlic, shallots & Kampot pepper; stir over high heat for 1 minute
- Add brandy and mix well; cook down alcohol (about 30 seconds)
- Add wine and mix well, stir for 30 seconds
- Stir-in heavy cream, add butter and reduce to desired consistency
Tried this recipe?Mention @AngkorFood or tag #angkorfood, thank you!
1 thought on “Red Kampot Pepper Brandy-Cream Sauce”
You must be logged in to post a comment.