Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemongrass
Pan roasted Brussels sprouts lightly marinated with Angkor Lemongrass paste and balsamic vinegar. A perfect side dish for your holiday meals.
Servings: 16 servings
- 3 ounces Angkor Lemongrass Paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup pancetta ¼” diced*
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place 13”x18”x1” baking sheet in oven, set temperature to 425°F.
- Mix lemongrass and olive oil, add pancetta, mix well. Add brussels sprouts, toss gently until evenly coated.
- When oven temperature reaches 425°F remove the baking sheet and pour the brussels sprout mixture on the hot baking sheet. Spread into a single layer. Roast for 15-20 minutes. Toss once halfway through. Remove from oven, drizzle immediately with balsamic vinegar, and toss again.
- Serving Suggestions:
- Side dish with roasted meat.
* Can be substituted with thick bacon