Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemongrass
Pan roasted Brussels sprouts lightly marinated with Angkor Lemongrass paste and balsamic vinegar. A perfect side dish for your holiday meals.
Servings: 10 servings
- 3 ounces Angkor Lemongrass Paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup pancetta ¼” diced*
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts halved
- 1 tsp Angkor Tamarind Concentrate*
- Preheat the Oven Place 13”x18”x1” baking sheet in oven, set temperature to 425°F.
- Prepare the Sauce Mix lemongrass and olive oil, add pancetta, mix well. Add brussels sprouts, toss gently until evenly coated.
- Tamarind Sauce Mix 1 teaspoon of water with tamarind concentrate, set aside.
- Roasting When oven temperature reaches 425°F remove the baking sheet and pour the brussels sprout mixture on the hot baking sheet. Spread into a single layer, flat side down. Roast for 15 minutes, then stir and continue roasting for 5 more minutes. Remove from oven, drizzle immediately with tamarind sauce and mix well.
Serving Suggestions: Serve as a side dish with roasted meat. * Substitution:
- Pancetta can be substituted with thick bacon
- Tamarind can be substituted with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar