Cambodian Curry Kettle Corn
A refreshingly spicy and exotic twist on classic kettle corn!
- Large saucepan with lid
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup popcorn
- 2 Tablespoons Angkor Thnot sugar*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Angkor Cambodian Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Prepare seasoning mix – Combine the sugar, curry powder and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Pop corn – Heat oil in a large saucepan, add the popcorn, cover and shake the pan.
- Add seasoning – When popping stops, turn off heat and immediately add the seasoning mix and stir with a spatula until the popcorn is evenly coated.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 291mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g
- Substitute Thnot Sugar with granulated sugar
Tried this recipe?Mention @AngkorFood or tag #angkorfood, thank you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.