Peppery & tender meatballs, no sauce or gravy needed! Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons Angkor Tuk Meric
- 2 Tablespoons green onion mince white and pale green parts
- 1 pound ground beef 85/15
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Panko, egg and Tuk Meric in a mixing bowl, then add green onions and ground beef and gently combine using your hands.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture into balls, roll and place on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just cooked through.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg
Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Mention @AngkorFood or tag #angkorfood, thank you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.