Caprese Cambodian Style
Turns out that Caprese salads work exceptionally well with Tuk Meric, the tangy and peppery sauce used throughout Cambodia. Mediterranean Cambodian fusion is a thing!
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls drained
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes rainsed and pad dried
- 8 leaves basil leaves cut into strips
- 3 tbsp Angkor Food Tuk Meric
- In a large bowl, place 1/2 of the ingredients in the following order: tomatoes, cheese, basil, then drizzle half of Tuk Meric. Repeat for the rest of the ingredients.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 1mg