Lemongrass Chicken Topping
Small pieces of chicken marinated with lemongrass paste perfect as a pizza topping or for taco filling; a little on the salty side similar to bacon.
- Prepare Marinade – Mix all the ingredients well (except chicken).
- Marinate Chicken – Add chicken, mix well and let marinate for at least an hour.
- Cook – Cook the chicken In a large skillet over medium heat until all the juice from the meat are dehydrated. For taco filling, continue cooking until the meat is brown.
Check out our Lemongrass Chicken Pizza * Substitutions:
- Substitute with 1/2 teaspoon of Angkor Makrut Lime Leaf Flakes
- Substitute Thnot Sugar with granulated sugar