The pungent and herbal flavors of lemongrass paste complement artichokes.
- large sauce pan
- ******* For the Artichokes *******
- 1 Tablespoon Angkor Lemongrass Paste
- 2 – 3 Artichokes any size
- ******* For the dip *******
- 2 teaspoon Angkor Lemongrass Paste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Steam Artichokes – In sauce pan, add ¼" water, Lemongrass paste and artichokes (standing up); steam for 20-30 minutes depending upon the size.
- Prepare Dip – Combine Lemongrass Paste, mayonnaise and Greek yogurt in a small bowl and serve with artichokes.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 431mg | Potassium: 626mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 39IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 2mg
With large artichokes like these, you may need to cook a bit longer.
Tried this recipe?Mention @AngkorFood or tag #angkorfood, thank you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.