Grilled Lemongrass Chicken
The go-to dish for those who love lemongrass. This flavorful chicken is wonderful with fresh chilled pickled veggies and steamed rice. Simple and delicious, perfect for summer time outdoor grilling or warming up your kitchen with winter time broiling.
- 3.5 ounces Angkor Lemongrass Paste
- 1 T fresh kaffir lime leaves* minced
- 1 T cooking oil
- 1 T oyster sauce or soy sauce
- 2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- In a medium bowl, mix lemongrass paste, kaffir lime leaves, oil, and oyster sauce. Rub mixture onto chicken, let marinate for at least 2 hours. It can be grilled, or pan-fried until the meat is at least 165ºF.