Chicken stir-fried in authentic Cambodian lemongrass paste, with chili, onion, and hot basil.
Search Results: lemongrass paste
Pan roasted Brussels sprouts lightly marinated with Angkor Lemongrass paste and balsamic vinegar. A perfect side dish for your holiday meals.
Servings: 16 servings
- 3 ounces Angkor Lemongrass Paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup pancetta ¼” diced*
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place 13”x18”x1” baking sheet in oven, set temperature to 425°F.
- Mix lemongrass and olive oil, add pancetta, mix well. Add brussels sprouts, toss gently until evenly coated.
- When oven temperature reaches 425°F remove the baking sheet and pour the brussels sprout mixture on the hot baking sheet. Spread into a single layer. Roast for 15-20 minutes. Toss once halfway through. Remove from oven, drizzle immediately with balsamic vinegar, and toss again.
- Serving Suggestions:
- Side dish with roasted meat.
* Can be substituted with thick bacon
Grilled Cambodian style beef sticks are a fun and tasty treat to share with friends and family.
- Soak the flat-end of bamboo skewers in a glass of warm water (to prevent burning while cooking).
- Mix all ingredients, except beef, in a large bowl. Add beef and mix well.
- Slide the meat onto skewers, ensuring skewer is not exposed between the pieces of meat.
- Grill over medium high heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
Serve with Freshly Pickled Vegetables, or papaya salad and your favorite cold beer. Tip: Skewered meat can be prepared ahead and frozen for future use.